- Media Retention
- Product recovery
The all welded construction offers unmatched benefits
- Maximum open area
- Flexibility in design
- Smooth Working surface
- Non - clogging openings
- Optimised collection and distribution
- Increased wear life
- Low pressure drop
- High Mechanical strength
- Ease of Cleaning
- Chemical Plants
- Food Processing
- Paper & Pulp
- Sugar Mills
- Starch Processing
- Salt Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Waste Water Treatment and various process Industries
Header Laterals, Resin Traps. Nozzles, Candle Filters
Flexibility in Design
- Each screen is designed and manufactured to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Screens can be designed and manufactured to suit individual applications. E.g. Circular, reverse screens, screen baskets, pipe base, curved screens or sieve bends and many more.
- Cylindrical screen apertures ≥ 80 micron are available for fine screening or media retention, in diameters as small as 40 mm (1.5")
- Reverse screen apertures as fine as 100 micron and diameters of 200 mm (8") can be supplied to suit customer requirements.
- Flat screens or support grids can be supplied with apertures starting with 80 microns.
- All our wedge wire screens can be supplied in standard material of SS304/ SS316/ SS316L. Many other material grades are available on request.
Flat Screen & Seive Bend
Oil Mill, Sugar, Corn Processing, Food Processing; Flow in any direction based on application
Reverse Screen / Reverse Screen Basket
Salt, Paper, Sugar. Paint, Screw Press Waste Water; Flow in to out
© Copyright 2016, Apollo Screens