Mechanical Fine Bar Screen
offered by a global team of experts
The Apollo FINE Bar Screen is made using proven technology using upward and downward moving specially shaped fine bars.
The machine is made from a set of two fine bars, a mobile bar and a fixed bar.
The fixed and mobile bars are equally spaced 3 mm to 6 mm apart.
- Waste water treatments plants
- Industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Effluent treatment plants
- Various solid-liquid separation applications.
- Belt Conveyor
- Screw conveyor with optional integrated press section
- Special circular reciprocating motion of moving bars lift the debris upwards step by step on fixed bas in each cycle.
- This upward movement takes all the debris to the top of the screen ,finally discharging it on the conveyor.
- This reciprocating movement ensures self-cleaning in each cycle.
Apollo Screens: a new company established in 2011 by the APOLLO GROUP, a renowned engineering house combining its engineering expertise with long term vision, ethical business approach and a global team of experts in design and manufacture of wedge wire screens for a wide range of applications. Apollo Screen manufacturing facility: The plant & critical equipment for Apollo screens has been designed and built by the Apollo group's designers and engineers. The plant is equipped with state of the art screen fabrication technology to produce finest quality wedge wire screens with accuracy of wire drawing facility to achieve the highest product quality.
- Suitable for channel widths: 400 mm to 2000 mm
- Bar Spacing: 3 mm and 6 mm (Different spacing on request)
- Angle of Inclination: 45° to 55°
- Rigid stainless steel design
- Larger sizes available upon request
- ROTARY DRUM SCREENS are also available
General Arrangement for Mechanical "FINE" Bar Screen.
The Apollo Mechanical "FINE" Bar Screen is suitable for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plant. The fixed bars and moving bars is fixed on a shaft by putting a spacer between these bars to generate the accurate opening. The upward movement of bars is provided by gear drive motor.
© Copyright 2016, Apollo Screens